Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Yeah, pretty much the same opinion as the last.

I find the animation to be fluid and well done, rather akin to the show, which I could see is why most people like the show. Later in the cartoon, I could see that attention was paid to earlier events in the movie, such as broken glass pieces in the batter.

The voices were resemblant of the show itself, which is good for making it authentic. However, Pinkie Pie's voice has always made me want to mash her with a hammer until she was an unrecognizable spot of red in the middle of my floor. I can't say the same for the other voices, which makes me wish they had more of a speaking part. However, the others didn't have one in the real Epic Meal Time, either, so it's fine.

As for general actions and behaviour, they closely resemble Epic Meal Time, except with more general destruction. Smashing and mashing the apples, bottles, doors. . . I like it. The advertisement halfway through was interpreted as a joke on my end, until I realized you were serious. It was a good way of adding in an advertisement, I'd say.

Overall, 9. -1 because it's on a topic I don't like.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

I dislike MLP, but I'll try to review this fairly.

The animation was really good, closely mimicking the show. In the start of this, most people were saying this was good because of the animation, or some such. So far, this is a 10.
The voices were okay, I didn't see any flaws in them. These also are closely mimicking the show, which I can't really dislike, as the voices in the show are okay. Pinkie Pie was always slightly annoying and high-pitched to me, however, so I'm going to -1 from the 10.
Parodying this particular show, however, was not a good idea. The ponies just make it seem obnoxious and not funny to me anymore, unlike the old one. I've only watched one episode of the original, and it made me laugh my guts out. This certainly does not have that same effect, it comes very close to infuriation, as a matter of fact. I'm going to -1 from the rating of 9 I said before.
On an unrelated note, I've noticed that all the low rating reviews on the video have been rated useless, except for RicePirate's. This would be considered normal, as they are mostly non-constructive (except for RicePirate's), but all the non-constructive high rated ones are helpful. I think this is because the video is being assaulted by bronies, which find anything that compliments their fandom helpful.

Anyway, this flash has a total of 8 stars, coming from someone who hates MLP.

47times responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you took the time to actually critique my work instead of bitch like the others that don't like MLP did.

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

Was okay.

It had decent animation, everything seemed to move smoothly and all that. My only qualm is that he looked like a cherry, and his eyelids weren't red when he was shocked. It was okay, but it wasn't front-page material.

LD25-YOU are a villain LD25-YOU are a villain

Poor grammar, and it backs this with poor graphics. The game play is nothing special, you simply walk around and click and hold buttons to attack the few enemies that come up. It seems he killed a child, and is really in a mental hospital, but the game ends before it really expands upon this. Poor game all around.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Originality!

Seriously? I think it is rather sad that we are front-paging flashes just because they kill Justin Bieber. I mean, he is terrible at singing, but he is just doing it for the steady income it produces. Overall, I find this work a 5, at best, not a 10.

Kill Me! Kill Me!

So what if its similar, its good.

Playing a few levels, I can say its similar to Karoshi... But better. Respawning to use was really helpful, and the way you can use the corpses puts a nice touch. Even though I haven't completed the game yet, I can see that it will get more complex with its puzzles, more than Karoshi, maybe?

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

Good enough.

Get's annoying a little after awhile. Also hunte3r, it is a loop not a song.

Kazmo - A New Day Kazmo - A New Day

Yay

Today this is the first song that didn't try to murder my ear drums. Thanks and I need a song like this! Going in my fav's.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

It can be funny

It is epic and awesome. But if you but it in while, say a cats walking, it can be funny too!

Felix-Sketch-Rebel Felix-Sketch-Rebel

The hair seemed a little too flat at the top, and his legs were a little short. The buttons on his shirt varied in size too much, and I saw parts where you coloured outside the lines. His heel wasn't too well rounded, and who wears those boots? They look silly. His gun(?) in the left hand reminded me of a dick, work on that a little. Also, nobody wields a sword backwards. Improve on these things and he will look a lot better.

star wars holocron star wars holocron

Bad.

Not very good image quality, but I'll overlook that for a moment to look at the art itself. You barely put detail into this, and stuck with only two solid colours, black and red. I would suggest either putting in some different shades for the appearance of light in the picture, or at least putting in more details, such as nooks and grooves in the holocron.

NA1223 responds:

I had to take this with my 3DS that and its black so its hard to see lots of detail, and remember it's a holocron they only have 2 or 3 colors, your obviously not a star wars fan, you Ass hole

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

Don't get it, and not that great a drawing. It was made with Scribbler, or it seems to be, so it deserves a one.

reviewer2 responds: