All 9 art Reviews

Felix-Sketch-Rebel Felix-Sketch-Rebel

The hair seemed a little too flat at the top, and his legs were a little short. The buttons on his shirt varied in size too much, and I saw parts where you coloured outside the lines. His heel wasn't too well rounded, and who wears those boots? They look silly. His gun(?) in the left hand reminded me of a dick, work on that a little. Also, nobody wields a sword backwards. Improve on these things and he will look a lot better.

star wars holocron star wars holocron

Bad.

Not very good image quality, but I'll overlook that for a moment to look at the art itself. You barely put detail into this, and stuck with only two solid colours, black and red. I would suggest either putting in some different shades for the appearance of light in the picture, or at least putting in more details, such as nooks and grooves in the holocron.

NA1223 responds:

I had to take this with my 3DS that and its black so its hard to see lots of detail, and remember it's a holocron they only have 2 or 3 colors, your obviously not a star wars fan, you Ass hole

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

Don't get it, and not that great a drawing. It was made with Scribbler, or it seems to be, so it deserves a one.

reviewer2 responds:

no u

My current team. My current team.

This has no shading, the metanight looks like he is holding a... I don't know what to call it. This looks like a direct rip off of the clocks. Work some more on it... Actually, work way more on it.

Chat-man responds:

Well, atleast your not a abusive review and not just saying this cuz you hate me.

alien thingy alien thingy

Nice.

It is a little small, it could be just a little bigger, but it is still drawn well. It has a strange form, but it is cool. Also, hunte3r, a alien is any lifeform we do not count as a earth animal or human.

naronic responds:

thanks
this is just my icon though

if marik was gay if marik was gay

Eh.

You forgot to put his legs sitting unnder the desk, I hate the song this is based on, and I really just dislike this style, there isn't much to hate about it, so I give it a six.

gigi6676 responds:

hmmm
i know i forgot the legs... i was in a rush ^^
thanx 4 the 6 though

bunneary bunneary

Improving.

The bunneary is well drawn, and I can't find any flaws. The dog looks like it is rushing to suck bunneary's cock. The lights are eggs... And, just.... The lights are eggs. I do not like pokemon, but you have improved.

Chat-man responds:

um... what dog? but thanks.

Luigi Luigi

Bad.

You aren't supposed to put pictures that aren't even yours.

Hide and Seek Hide and Seek

It is nice.

I don't see anything wrong with it, good style, but I don't really like the panda for some reason.... I just dislike him. Good job.

Joshy94 responds:

Same here actually, he just doesn't fit in with the overall style of the picture...

Cheers for the 10! You rule! =D