LD25-YOU are a villain LD25-YOU are a villain

Poor grammar, and it backs this with poor graphics. The game play is nothing special, you simply walk around and click and hold buttons to attack the few enemies that come up. It seems he killed a child, and is really in a mental hospital, but the game ends before it really expands upon this. Poor game all around.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Originality!

Seriously? I think it is rather sad that we are front-paging flashes just because they kill Justin Bieber. I mean, he is terrible at singing, but he is just doing it for the steady income it produces. Overall, I find this work a 5, at best, not a 10.

Kill Me! Kill Me!

So what if its similar, its good.

Playing a few levels, I can say its similar to Karoshi... But better. Respawning to use was really helpful, and the way you can use the corpses puts a nice touch. Even though I haven't completed the game yet, I can see that it will get more complex with its puzzles, more than Karoshi, maybe?

The 18 Flash Tutorials The 18 Flash Tutorials

Damn.

The codes never work for me, and therefor the tutorial won't work all together for me. I do not like that, maybe my flash maker does not use the proper code? But it seems very helpful, so I'm giving it a 7.

robocopisback responds:

Thanks...

Being One - Episode 2 Being One - Episode 2

Great!

I was waiting for this part of the series, it was a great game just because of the story. It was a bit short, but this part had a bit more things to do. This could be a little bit longer, the first one was a great timed game, but this is still a great game.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!!

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Great game.

You were allowed to pick your style of play, and that is just EXCELLENT. You are allowed to make your castle, but that is limited. It can actually get hard pretty fast, usually with these types of games it would delay. Also, what is the song? Either way, it is a good game.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Glitch.

If you have played the game before, the Begin button pops up early. Click it before the game finishes loading, and go to story mode. It will say "Brawlers Ready!" and then, after a few moments, say "Username passes Judement!" with the buttons flashing rapidly. Other than that, it is a great game, with good control. Convicts last level is impossible for me, though.

NegativeONE responds:

Ah, good, this is what I need. Every now and then someone gives a little more information about this glitch. I may be able to track it down yet.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

Airrifle...

Your supposed to only stand and not jump at the door. Either way, this game was pretty funny, and easy, but I accidentally skated through a wall. Either way, it was a epic game.

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Good game.

It was pretty long, the descriptions on the items helped a lot. It was a difficult game, but not over doing it. I managed to beat it, and wrote a walkthrough on my page. Great game if you like point and click games.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Glitch.

If you give the dog the briefcase while he is talking about wanting it, you won't be able to move, or at least for me. Other than that, it was a complicated and fun game, with good cutscenes.