Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Yeah, pretty much the same opinion as the last.

I find the animation to be fluid and well done, rather akin to the show, which I could see is why most people like the show. Later in the cartoon, I could see that attention was paid to earlier events in the movie, such as broken glass pieces in the batter.

The voices were resemblant of the show itself, which is good for making it authentic. However, Pinkie Pie's voice has always made me want to mash her with a hammer until she was an unrecognizable spot of red in the middle of my floor. I can't say the same for the other voices, which makes me wish they had more of a speaking part. However, the others didn't have one in the real Epic Meal Time, either, so it's fine.

As for general actions and behaviour, they closely resemble Epic Meal Time, except with more general destruction. Smashing and mashing the apples, bottles, doors. . . I like it. The advertisement halfway through was interpreted as a joke on my end, until I realized you were serious. It was a good way of adding in an advertisement, I'd say.

Overall, 9. -1 because it's on a topic I don't like.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

I dislike MLP, but I'll try to review this fairly.

The animation was really good, closely mimicking the show. In the start of this, most people were saying this was good because of the animation, or some such. So far, this is a 10.
The voices were okay, I didn't see any flaws in them. These also are closely mimicking the show, which I can't really dislike, as the voices in the show are okay. Pinkie Pie was always slightly annoying and high-pitched to me, however, so I'm going to -1 from the 10.
Parodying this particular show, however, was not a good idea. The ponies just make it seem obnoxious and not funny to me anymore, unlike the old one. I've only watched one episode of the original, and it made me laugh my guts out. This certainly does not have that same effect, it comes very close to infuriation, as a matter of fact. I'm going to -1 from the rating of 9 I said before.
On an unrelated note, I've noticed that all the low rating reviews on the video have been rated useless, except for RicePirate's. This would be considered normal, as they are mostly non-constructive (except for RicePirate's), but all the non-constructive high rated ones are helpful. I think this is because the video is being assaulted by bronies, which find anything that compliments their fandom helpful.

Anyway, this flash has a total of 8 stars, coming from someone who hates MLP.

47times responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you took the time to actually critique my work instead of bitch like the others that don't like MLP did.

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

Was okay.

It had decent animation, everything seemed to move smoothly and all that. My only qualm is that he looked like a cherry, and his eyelids weren't red when he was shocked. It was okay, but it wasn't front-page material.

Dick Mantis Dick Mantis

Kind of funny

But not enough comedy. I didn't laugh. But I didn't think it was bad , either.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Made me sad

If you like movies that are really sad you would love this. At the end I realized he looked like a animated version of my dad.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

The easter egg

The Easter egg is the brick near the name (below the a) Thank you tab! Great movie.

Angry Dog - Legal Lobster Angry Dog - Legal Lobster

awesome

i love the bears KEEP DOING THE BEARS!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

actually this is the last of the bears, sorry!

Chibi Eyes Chibi Eyes

say...

why did his eyes bleed?

Bob, those are not yours! Bob, those are not yours!

awesome